FW Warehousing offers the most reliable contract warehousing services in the Midwest. The FW facilities are:
- Professionally managed and staffed
- Ranked in the top 100 Third Party Logistics Companies in the country
- Centrally located for your convenience and cost-saving Transportation lanes
- Tech-savvy and capable
Professionally Managed and Staffed
To deliver the most professional, efficient, and high quality public warehousing services, FW Warehousing provides the perfect combination of a knowledgeable management team and a well-trained staff. Our employees have the expertise and material handling equipment to tackle practically any assignment no matter how big, complex or specialized. In addition, clients and customers have easy access to our executive management team, providing quick, precise decisions.
Warehousing Services Training Program
Keeping our management and staff consistently up-to-date with good public warehousing practices allows FW Warehousing to provide top-notch services to our customers. Our fully documented, on-going training program:
- Includes customer-specific training to cater to your exact needs
- Ensures health and safety regulatory compliance
- Enhances our ability to provide consistent levels of service on a continual basis that match your exact specifications and requirements.
- Maintains our vital certifications for both hazmat warehousing and food-grade warehousing
Professional Planning and Budgeting Tools
The FW Warehousing professional planning and budgeting tools ensure there is no confusion when planning a warehousing budget. These tools help avoid pitfalls caused by add-on expenses.
Ranked in the top 100 Third Party Logistics Companies in the country
FW Warehousing has more than 60 years of experience in third-party 3PL logistics and has been ranked in the top 100 Third Party Logistic Companies in the Country by Inbound Logistics magazine.
Our Midwest contract warehousing distribution centers lead to low operating costs and speedy, low-cost shipping to all corners of the United States. We cover more than four million square feet of owned and operated warehouse facilities in:
- St. Louis
- Kansas City
Tech-Savvy and Capable
FW Warehousing has access to a state-of-the-art warehouse management system (WMS) and in-house IT capabilities. Combined with inventory control procedures, this technology allows FW to:
- Take a proactive approach to inventory management
- Investigate and act upon potential inventory issues in a timely manner
- Minimize the chance that minor problems escalate into major problems.