FW Warehousing offers safe and reliable chemical hazardous hazmat materials storage throughout the Midwest. The FW Warehousing chemical warehouses use the most current hazmat warehousing & storage methods to provide a well-managed solution for you. The chemical & hazmat storage facilities provide:
- The safest chemical warehouse standards and certifications in the Midwest
- A wide range of hazmat services in warehouse facilities dedicated to chemicals and hazardous hazmat materials
- Full-service chemical shipping and hazmat pick-and-pack fulfillment certification
- Up-to-code safety and operations procedures
Safest Chemical Warehouses in the Midwest
Since safety is of the utmost importance in a haz-mat environment, it’s critical to find warehousing services that are up to the task. FW Warehousing holds the highest safety record possible for a Midwest chemical warehouse.
- Striving to meet and exceed the safety standards for hazardous materials of all regulatory agencies, including the on-going ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Certifying drivers and tractor trailers with hazmat certification
- Training our chemical warehouse personnel to OSHA standards
- Maintaining climate-controlled environments
The climate-controlled environments ensure that businesses’ hazardous materials are safe from dangerous temperatures, moisture, or other destructive climate forces. When it comes to hazmat warehousing & storage, safety is the number one concern.
Hazmat Warehousing Services
FW can handle hazardous materials from the beginning to the end of the process. FW Warehousing is dedicated to container handling and pick and pack fulfillment. In addition, FW can handle secondary packaging for special handling. By minimizing the number of times hazardous materials exchange hands, companies can rest assured knowing that their stock will be consistently managed and kept safe.
Chemical Shipping & Fulfillment Certification
FW Warehousing is certified by FedEx and UPS for small package chemical shipping and fulfillment. This certification means FW can handle:
FW Warehousing can also handle other environmentally sensitive chemicals included in classes 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8 of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Classes of Hazardous Materials.
Managing Safe Hazardous Material Warehousing & Storage
FW Warehousing works regularly with the local Fire Department, EPA and OSHA to maintain all our safety and operations features. These features include:
- A high pressure foam sprinkler system
- A constantly monitored Fire and Theft System
- EE rated forklifts
- A specially designed Primary and Secondary Containment System.
By building a community around safe hazardous material warehousing & storage, you can trust that a system of checks and balances will keep your hazardous material safe.