FW Warehousing provides Upfront Budgeting:™
- Upfront Budgeting™ from FW Warehousing assumes accounting responsibility for customers’ goods and budgetary concerns.
- Agreeing upon a budget upfront helps customers avoid additional fees and keeps corporate budget estimates accurate.
- Utilizing Upfront Budgeting for warehousing and distribution leads to savings for clients.
- The complete budget that will be delivered to customers includes industry standard shipping options and no hidden costs.
FW Warehousing has highly competitive LTL rates and volume discounts with UPS, DHL Worldwide and FedEx, which helps to deliver the promise to be the Midwest’s strategic partner for all contract warehousing needs.
To plan a budget for Midwest warehousing several factors need to be taken into consideration, including:
- Number of pallets inbound and outbound
- Number of contract warehousing personnel resources required for assignment
- Amount of labor & equipment necessary for moving, stacking and special handling of goods
- More than four million square feet of Midwest warehouse space
- Pallets expected in inventory at month end
- Space required per pallet
FW Warehousing creates a cost effective, strategic budget for each client to ensure satisfaction and no confusion.
FW Warehousing is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri with Midwest warehouse distribution centers in Kansas City, Indianapolis and St. Louis totaling more than four million square feet. Founded in 1949 with a focus on food-grade storage, FW later broadened its services to include contract warehousing, dry storage, hazardous material and chemical storage, temperature-controlled storage, product distribution and B2B and B2C fulfillment.
FW Warehousing has more than 50 years of experience in third-party 3PL logistics and has been ranked in the top 100 Third Party Logistic Companies in the country by Inbound Logistics magazine.