FW Warehousing customizes Pick and Pack system to meet client' needs.
Pick and Pack services from FW Warehousing include the latest Warehouse Management System and are handled according to ISO 9001-2008 procedures.
Steps in the Process:
- The pick and pack process begins with a computer generated pick ticket providing instructions to the warehouse including items to be picked, staged and shipped including special handling, labeling or other customer specific requirements.
- The pick ticket is generated directly through the state-of-the art Warehouse Management System that is often linked online directly to customer’s sales ordering system.
- Packing is completed in the fulfillment staging area of our St. Louis professional warehouse where packing materials, labels, and insertions as specified by our customer are used to send the package via our low cost LTL services, Truckload, UPS, FedEx, or DHL Worldwide.
The total warehousing services offered at our strategically located Midwest facility makes FW Warehousing the right choice for your professional pick and pack services.
FW Warehousing can receive truckloads, containers, or less than truckloads and then break down pallets of goods for shipment as cases or custom repacked orders.
FW utilizes effective material handling systems to pick individual items (packs or inner packs) from cases for order fulfillment as well as redistributing full pallets to your distributors, retailers, or wholesalers.
Pick And Pack Services
The standard per-item rate includes the total fulfillment service. Here is the process FW Warehousing will follow to complete orders:
- Merchandise is received at our warehouse and is counted, prepared for storage, and placed into our inventory system.
- SKU numbers will be assigned from a detailed inventory and packing list.
- Online real-time inventory will be updated as soon as items are received.
- Companies can email, fax or enter your shipment request online when ready to process orders. The online order form is available 24/7 through a state of the art Warehouse Management System.
- Processing of order will begin upon receipt and FW will email a confirmation.
- Items on the order will be pulled from the company's inventory and packed for shipment as specified.
- Packing slips and shipping labels will be prepared. All company names and phone numbers shown on the packing list and shipping label will be theirs. Each package will appear as if the clienet's company handled the shipping.
- As FW ships an item, real-time inventory will automatically be reduced by the items pulled from inventory.
- Orders received by 1:00pm CST will be shipped the same day. Orders received after this time may ship the same day.
- Client's will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number (if applicable). This will confirm that orders have been prepared, double checked, and shipped.
FW Warehousing processes orders upon receipt and ships within 24 hours.
The pick and pack services are managed by a fully automated and integrated order processing & inventory control system that is designed for secure, quick, and flawless order processing.
Reasons to Use Pick and Pack Services from FW Warehousing:
- Critical client/customer/program information and reporting tools are available through a secure, password-protected “Client-only” site” through the FW Warehouse Management System.
- Outsource to improve your cost structure
- Reduce delivery to shipment cycles, improving the bottom line profit
- All shipments have the company's identification only
- No hidden costs - Upfront Budgeting to keep pick and pack expenses on track
- Efficient hardware, software, operational, and material handling systems using our ISO 9001:2008 procedures