Our chemical storage facilities boast the most current methods to provide a well-managed solution.
- Certified by FedEx and UPS for small package chemical shipping and fulfillment.
- Certified to handle flammables, corrosives, oxidizers, and other environmentally sensitive chemicals. (Class 2, Class 3, Class 5, Class 6, Class 8)
- Material handling equipment for carloads, drums, pallets, ISO tanks and totes.
- State-of-the-art fulfillment center is dedicated to pick and pack fulfillment, container handling and fulfillment, returns processing, and 24/7/365 order processing and inventory management.
- Climate controlled environments.
FW Warehousing is prepared to handle a wide array of hazardous materials and chemical products. Our material handling equipment can handle chemical storage requirements for carloads, drums, pallets, ISO tanks, totes, cases and individual chemical material units.
Our Midwest chemical storage areas are also equipped for secondary packaging for special handling. We have fully protected our special warehousing storage to assure containment within our St. Louis and Indianapolis warehouse facilities.
In addition, we work regularly with our local fire departments, the EPA and OSHA to keep current with all the safety and operations systems and procedures for the safe chemical storage of your products:
- High pressure foam sprinkler system
- Fire and theft system that is constantly monitored
- EE-rated forklifts
- Specially designed primary and secondary containment systems
- HAZ-MAT certified truck drivers and tractor trailers
- Chemical warehouse personnel trained to OSHA standards
- On-going, documented training program covering health and safety regulatory compliance issues, HAZ-MAT and food-grade certification requirements, as well as account-specific training to ensure our ability to meet our customers’ exact specifications and requirements
The safe handling of hazardous chemicals in a confined public warehouse is one of FW Warehousing’s specialties. We take all the precautions necessary to create a complete HAZMAT warehousing solution designed for your needs. We strive to meet and exceed the safe hazardous material standards of all regulatory agencies, including the ongoing ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
For more information and to discuss your chemical storage needs in detail, call FW at 618-482-8746 or simply click the GET A QUOTE button in the right hand column of this page.