FW Warehousing is a leading 3PL Logistics provider in the Midwest. With facilities in Missouri, Illinois and Indiana, FW Warehousing boasts more than 3 million square feet of owned and operated warehouse facilities in the Midwest with an experienced management staff from some of the largest 3PL Logistics companies.
FW's Third Party Logistics Services include:
- Secondary Contract Packaging – Our expertise in secondary contract packaging includes food products (we have an AIB Superior food-grade rating), consumer packaged goods and industrial contract packaging for hardware, wire, paper goods, automotive and other manufacturing industries.
- Pick & Pack – Our pick and pack services are managed by our fully automated and integrated order processing and inventory control system, providing secure, quick and flawless order processing.
- Hand Stackers – FW Warehousing can handle your hand stacking and modular hand stacking needs, as well as mixed mini-pallets. Our experienced staff can hand stack to your specifications. Our facilities feature large staging areas allowing for faster turn-around no matter how complex the task, and specialized warehousing services make certain your outsourced 3PL Logistics solutions are seamless.
- National Drayage – We can deliver to all of your locations. FW Warehousing has developed strong relationships with brokers to move your goods to any shipping point or freight forwarder anywhere in North America. Save on LTL costs through Pool Distribution.
- Fulfillment – Our experienced management team and staff can customize and implement the right fulfillment solutions to fit your needs and deliver your goods to your customers on time and on budget.
- Intermodal – With facilities located near three major intermodal rail hubs, we can provide exceptional service for your intermodal import service needs. Our sister company FW Trucking can pick up and return your cargo containers, while our staff warehouses, distributes and fulfills order for you at very competitive rates.
- Cross-Docking – Cross Docking keeps products in the warehouse for as little time as possible. With our amble facilities and well-trained staff, FW Warehousing can implement the appropriate cross-docking solution to fit you needs, saving you time, money, and warehouse overhead, all while minimizing the amount of warehouse space needed to move the same amount of your products.
- Tracking & Tracing – We have the systems and procedures in place to monitor the location and status of your goods as part of warehousing, distribution and fulfillment.
- Trucking – Our sister company FW Logistics can provide a full array of trucking services including truck brokerage, freight forwarding and drayage.
- Rail Transloading – Our central location and proximity to 3 major rail hubs make FW Warehousing your ideal rail transloading partner in the Midwest region.
- Drop Shipping (Internet, Manufacturers & Retailers) – FW Warehousing can handle all your smaller, direct-to-consumer orders.
- Chemical Storage & Packaging – Our Chemical Storage facilities boasts the most current chemical storage methods to provide a well-managed chemical storage solution.
- No Hassle Shuttle Program – Special drop and hook rates and available 24-hour service ensure a smooth process flow. Empty FW Warehousing trailers are kept at your facility ready for fast shuttling and can provide you with additional short-term storage. We become an extension of your facility with a direct link between your dock door and ours.
FW Warehousing has the expertise and experience to manage as much of the 3PL Logistics process as your company needs. Whether it is the basic warehousing, pick& pack and distribution or a fully-integrated 3PL Logistics solution, FW Warehousing can provide a cost-effective solution with unparalleled safety and service.