FW Warehousing provides Distribution Services across all scopes of distribution. FW Warehousing acts as a company’s warehouse, shipping and receiving agent. Whether the need is for business-to-business, factory-to-supplier, supplier-to-retailer or retailer-to-customer, FW Warehousing can create and implement a fully customizable solution to meet your specifications and requirements.
The lower cost of the FW Midwest distribution & fulfillment centers can satisfy the fulfillment needs of companies of different sizes, profiles or industry.
Some of the general services povided by FW Warehousing include:
- Product receiving and warehousing – It doesn’t matter if it’s finished products, components or raw materials. FW Warehousing has facilities for general warehousing, cold storage, food-grade warehousing and Haz-Mat chemical storage.
- Storage and inventory control with physical counts taken – The inventory control department conducts regular audits and can immediately investigate inventory issues, catch errors and trends that might otherwise be missed and act upon them before they escalate.
- Custom product assembly and/or packaging – FW Warehousing can handle all assemblies, kitting and packaging needs. In fact, the FW team has a wide range of expertise in secondary contract packaging, including food products (FW has an AIB Superior food-grade rating), consumer packaged goods, as well as industrial solutions for the hardware, wire, paper goods, automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Pick and pack – Our pick and pack services are supported by our state-of-the-art Warehouse Management System and are handled according to our ISO 9001-2008 procedures and methodology.
- Domestic and International shipments – As a full-service 3PL and fulfillment company, FW Warehousing is an agent for UPS, FedEx and DHL Worldwide. In addition, we are certified by UPS and FedEx for small package chemical shipping and fulfillment. For larger shipments, we can coordinate LTL, drayage, intrastate and regional interstate trucking services throughout the central U.S., as well as domestic and international freight forwarding.
- E-Commerce and/or Computerized order processing – With our state-of-the-art Warehouse Management System, enhanced IT capabilities to better coordinate our systems and software with your systems and software, 24/7 inventory tracking, and pass-word protected administration access so you can manage and track your inventory and distribution, FW Warehousing is well-equipped for handling your e-commerce fulfillment needs as well as your computerized order processing in general.
The FW state-of-the-art Distribution Services center provides product storage fulfillment, warehousing, pick and pack services, container handling, product return processing, individual product fulfillment and customized product packaging.
FW Warehousing has expert e-commerce solutions for web order processing including integrated processing, storage, assembly, shipping and internet order processing and shipment tracking. The Distribution Services are customized to the specific and unique needs of each customer.