Online businesses thrive on efficiency. Outsourcing e-Commerce logistics to FW Warehousing can lead to more accurate, timely, and cost-efficient fulfillment. The customized approach at FW will meet the needs of any unique business and customer base by using:
- Low-cost, centrally located distribution and e-Commerce fulfillment centers
- State-of-the-art warehousing facilities
- Four million square feet of warehousing at our disposal
- Enhanced IT Capabilities, including 24/7 inventory tracking
- Scalability and flexibility for your growing business
With facilities totaling more than four million square feet we can accommodate a wide range of needs; i.e., public warehousing, food grade warehousing and HazMat chemical storage.
Centrally Located Fulfillment Centers Offer Lower Costs
Operating costs are lower in the Midwest than in many other parts of the country that saves you money. With distribution and fulfillment centers in St. Louis, Kansas City and Indianapolis companies get faster delivery times and lower shipping costs to the entire United States.
State-of-the-Art Facilities Improve Customer & Client Experience
FW owns leading edge warehousing and distribution space to provide additional savings on warehousing rates. By maintaining ISO 9001:2008 certification and an AIB Superior food-grade rating, FW can provide clean and well-organized facilities to handle every type of fulfillment warehousing, including:
- Pick and pack
- Container handling
- Web order processing
- Returns Processing
These services ensure your customers can receive and return your products easily and correctly, improving profits and customer satisfaction.
Various Receiving and Shipping Capabilities
FW Warehousing can receive and ship products in whichever way is most convenient. FW receives, handle, and ship everything from container loads to pre-packaged case goods processed from EDI online orders. As a full-service fulfillment company, FW is certified by UPS and FedEx for small package chemical shipping and fulfillment, food grade warehousing, and much more.
Enhanced IT Capabilities
To deal with the ever changing landscape of online shopping, FW applies the latest technology and equipment to help coordinate the Warehouse Management System (WMS) with businesses’ software and systems for better product & customer integration to clients. FW has the capacity to:
- Tailor a custom solution to exact specifications and requirements
- Keep clients informed on the status of their shipments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Provide online pass-code protected administration access, which allows companies to remotely manage and track inventory and distribution from virtually any where and at any time
- Store, stage and ship products to the best ability
Flexibility and Scalability
Expansion is never a problem. As your businesses changes and expands, FW can adapt their e-Commerce fulfillment strategy to better accommodate the increase in volume. In addition, FW can contract for additional Midwest public warehouse space at highly competitive rates. This gives FW the flexibility to quickly and efficiently scale up or scale down based on businesses’ changing needs.