FW Warehousing customizes Pick and Pack system to meet client’ needs.
Pick and Pack services from FW Warehousing include the latest Warehouse Management System and are handled according to ISO 9001-2008 procedures.
Steps in the Process:
- The pick and pack process begins with a computer generated pick ticket providing instructions to the warehouse including items to be picked, staged and shipped including special handling, labeling or other customer specific requirements.
- The pick ticket is generated directly through the state-of-the art Warehouse Management System that is often linked online directly to customer’s sales ordering system.
- Packing is completed in the fulfillment staging area where packing materials, labels, and insertions as specified by customers are used to send the package via low cost LTL services, Truckload, UPS, FedEx, or DHL Worldwide.
The total warehousing services offered makes FW Warehousing the right choice for professional pick and pack services.
FW Warehousing can receive truckloads, containers, or less than truckloads and then break down pallets of goods for shipment as cases or custom repacked orders.
FW utilizes effective material handling systems to pick individual items (packs or inner packs) from cases for order fulfillment as well as redistributing full pallets to distributors, retailers, or wholesalers.
Pick And Pack Services
The standard per-item rate includes the total fulfillment service. FW Warehousing follows a strict pick and pack process:
- Merchandise is received at selected warehouse and is counted, prepared for storage, and placed into the inventory management system.
- SKU numbers are assigned from a detailed inventory and packing list.
- Online real-time inventory is updated as soon as items are received.
- customers can email, fax and enter shipment request online when ready to process orders. The online order form is available 24/7 through a state-of-the-art Warehouse Management System.
- Order processing begins upon receipt and FW then sends an email confirmation.
- Items on the order are then pulled from the company’s inventory and packed for shipment as specified.
- Packing slips and shipping labels are prepared. All company names and phone numbers shown on the packing list and shipping labels are the customers’. Each package will appear as if the clienet’s company handled the shipping.
- When FW ships an item, real-time inventory is automatically deducted by the items pulled from inventory.
- Client’s receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number (if applicable). This confirms that orders have been prepared, double checked and shipped.
FW Warehousing processes orders upon receipt and ships within 24 hours.
The pick and pack services are managed by a fully automated and integrated order processing & inventory control system that is designed for secure, quick, and flawless order processing.
Reasons to Use Pick and Pack Services from FW Warehousing:
- Critical client/customer/program information and reporting tools are available through a secure, password-protected “Client-only” site” through the FW Warehouse Management System.
- Outsource to improve cost structures
- Reduce delivery to shipment cycles, improving the bottom line profit
- All shipments have the company’s identification only
- No hidden costs – Upfront Budgeting to keep pick and pack expenses on track
- Efficient hardware, software, operational, and material handling systems using our ISO 9001:2008 procedures