The central location of FW Warehousing makes FW the ideal rail transloading services and crossdocking partner for the Midwest. Saving both time and money, St. Louis rail transport is ideal with rail freight connections with UP/BNSF, CN, UP, BNFS or even NS/CSX.
FW Trucking is there to pick up and move your cargo to one of the FW central U.S. distribution facilities totaling more than four million square feet located here in the Midwest. Services provided include:
- Container loading and unloading
- Bulk Transfer
- Bulk Container Transloading
- Rail Super Sak Transloading
- Crossdocking Services Rail to Truck
- Slipsheet Rail Transloading
- UPS Direct Rail
- St. Louis Transloading & Crossdocking
- Drop shipping from our Midwest strategic location
With a powerful Warehouse Management System (WMS) companies can track those rail shipments (even International rail shipments) 24/7/365.
FW Warehousing serves all major cities including Los Angeles, Seattle, Atlanta, Memphis, New York, and Dallas with integrated rail logistics.
Rail expertise includes:
- Boxcar Tracing
- Intermodal Service
- Truck-Rail Conversion
- Rail Transloading Solutions for Dry & Climate Controlled Product
FW warehouse facilities include:
FW Warehousing is a one-source rail service provider with full third party logistics including LTL, public warehousing, secondary contract packaging and drop shipping capabilities.
The FW Warehousing seamless rail unloading solution includes:
- Stripping or stuffing cargo on the rail box
- Transporting goods via FW shuttle trucks for distribution from the Midwest (a cost-effective solution for both warehouse and drop ship destinations)
- EE rated forklifts
- Rail Super Sak specialized equipment
- Bulk container transloading equipment
- Bulk transfer equipment
- Drum clamps
- Slip sheet equipment available to best handle cargo.
Rail crossdocking services from FW Warehousing can include the use of rail accessible Midwest secure warehousing space, or shipping from the incoming rail car to the final outbound destination can be handled at the rail yard.
FW Warehousing has commodity and product experience in the following type of freight (but not limited to):
- Consumer goods
- Refrigerated food ingredients and finished food products
FW Warehousing can additionally handle cross-docked freight all the way to the consumer through fulfillment expertise.